Develop, enhance, and integrate a comprehensive suite of technology products to support preparedness, planning, response, and recovery in Southeast Texas.
The following Houston UASI Work Groups work with the Technology Work Group to manage specific technologies or functions:
The Technology Work Group normally meets on the last Thursday of each month, at 1:00 pm, at the Houston Emergency Center. Detailed meeting announcements with room numbers, conference bridge information, and agendas will be posted in the documents list below.
- Special meetings related to the Jetty report have been scheduled for Tuesday 30 April at 1:00 pm, Thursday 2 May at 9:30 am, and Tuesday 7 May at 1:00 pm, all at the Houston Emergency Center Room 2081.
- The July 2019 meeting, previously scheduled for Thursday 25 July, will be rescheduled to Thursday 18 July 2019 due to a conflict with another activity at Houston OEM that day. Times remain 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm, and the meeting remains at the HEC in Room 2081.
- The November 2019 meeting will be held one week earlier than normal on Thursday 21 November 2019 due to the Thanksgiving holiday on the final Thursday of the month. Times remain 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm, and the meeting remains at the HEC in Room 2081.
Point of Contact Information
- Lach Mullen (Co-Chair) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ian Feldman (Co-Chair) email@example.com
Showing 1–9 of 51